Best Fairy Meadows Tour Package
Pakistan is blessed with areas of matchless beauty and Fairy Meadows is the place which can be considered as one of the most beautiful in northern mountain region. A hiking trip to the base camp of Nanga Parbat from Fairy Meadows.
- Private Air Conditioned Transport as per itinerary
- Vehicle Fuel & All Toll Taxes
- Jeep for Fairy Meadows portion
- Accommodation in standard hotels (Sharing Basis)
- Daily Pakistani Breakfast
- Guide for Complete Tour
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Late checkout, if different from standard checkout time
- Personal insurance of clients/luggage
- Porter for personal luggage
- Meals other than breakfast
- Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
- Medical aid, evacuation or extra expenses in emergencies
- Any item not mentioned above
| Grand Canyon, Yosemite National Park.
|01 April, 2021 10.00AM
|08 April, 2021 10.00AM
- Specilaized Bilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Entrance Fees
- Box Lunch,Water,Dinner and Snacks
- Additional Services
Travel With Bus
- We depart early and drive to Bisham via Abbottabad and Mansehra.
- After a short break at Bisham, we resume our drive on Karakoram Highway, along River Indus.
- We will make photo stops at Shatial Rocks with ancient graffiti on it.
- We reach Chillas or Boni Das and transfer to hotel for night stay.
- From Chillas we travel on towards Raikot Bridge.
- We shall cross the Indus River at Raikot Bridge then will reach proceed toward Tato Village Via Jeep.
- Start drive towards our destination, Fairy Meadows, which is a great but soft adventure.
- Fairy Meadows is located at the base camp of Nanga Parbat - 8125m, the lone giant of Himalayas and the second highest in Pakistan after K-2 From the end of jeep track, it is a hike of about three hours to the legendary place Fairy meadows, which is truly named with unsurpassed views of Nanga Parbat.
- At fairy Meadows tents or log cabins are available for accommodation.
- Arrival, Lunch and overnight stay at Fairy Meadows Camps or Log Cabins.
- After breakfast, we will start hike towards Beyal Camp and then arrival at Nanga Parbat Base Camp.
- A soft trek of two to three hours, walking through the dense pine forest and later through birch trees and along shallow streams, takes us to Beyal, a summer settlement of shepherds with stunning views of Nanga Parbat - 8125m.
- Optional hike to Nanga Parbat base camp crossing tails of glaciers with well identified track. At base camp, a monument had been erected in the memory of climbers died on the mountain.
- After a packed cold picnic lunch at base camp, we will return to our campsite at Fairy Meadows and enjoy a unique and memorable night at the foot of Nanga Parbat and in the land of fairies with bonfire& Traditional Music.
- After early morning breakfast we checkout and hike back towards Tato village where our jeeps await to take us to Raikot Bridge.
- Upon reaching the bridge, we transfer to our vans and travel down along the KKH.
- We will spend the night at Bisham.
- From Bisham we resume our journey towards Islamabad passing through Mansehra, Abbottabad and Hevellian we will reach Islamabad at our designated drop off place.